Sunday, November 7, 2010

Performance Night...

Yeah!!Still left 5 more days and we're gonna have our freedom back!!

OOO I love holidays ^^

Can't wait for it!!!!
Yesterday was a tiring day and exhilarating day for everyone..Because it was TsunJin's Performance Night ...
We went to practice at 10.50a.m. yesterday...
But later JingXin wanted to return home to take her things

and guess what..I followed her back too
!!!!!!!!
Maybe some of the bitches were too envious with it and started to talk craps about me

One of the bitch said:'' 打电话给你的朋友啦。。X~~X~ '' to my friend

OMG~~~~What a bitch she is!!!! Shame on them!!



JingXin’s house is like a museum to me

Lots of antiques and also handicrafts that drawn and made by her mom can be found everywhere in their house............Nice house...

We went back school at 4 p.m. LOL

Then we had our make-ups on and our clothes changed

haha

I looked like a monkey=.=[haha]






Later,we went up to the stage

This was the first time that I’m on stage with my guitar =.=

To be honest, I don’t really feel that kind of nervous feeling in me

haha

BUT,the sound system is way toooooooooooo awful,terrible!!!!

Everyone seemed to be unsatisfied with the sound system!!!

After performing, we went in to see the other society's performance


the end =.=



No comments:

Post a Comment